Everything below is to document my hair transplant and edxperience with the Alvi Armani clinic in LA.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

4 months post op

I am now 4 months post op, and my hair is starting to fill in. I am not taking MSM, so perhaps that's why I'm seeing some slow growth. The left side of the hairline is lagging a bit again compared to the right, but I'm sure things will even out over time. Right now, I'm keeping my hair short until the density on the left matches the right. Also, I'm told a short hair style looks good on me :).

2 comments:

funguy272007 said...

I would love to see some updated pics, when you get a chance please update your blog.

Thanks,

prince18 said...

hey man, looks great! i'm looking to get it done at alvi armani. I had the chance to meet him and i think he's great. Iwas looking around and found some blogs talking bad about him. How was your experience there?