Everything below is to document my hair transplant and edxperience with the Alvi Armani clinic in LA.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

6 months post op
















Hey everyone. I know my update has been late. I didnt take real close hairline shots as I just shaved my head off to let it grow back again. The close hairline shots will be a few weeks/months away. I did take some shots of a short cut hairstyle though. I am enjoying life with my hair. The left side is still a little slower to grow than the right, but overall, the second procedure definitely added density to my hair. The short hairstyle is also very natural looking. People can never tell I had anything done unless I tell them. When I do tell them I had a HT, they start examining my hair like crazy and are super impressed. Clearly, don't expect a HT to give you the hair you had when you were 15, but do expect a major cosmetic improvement. I love my hair.









No comments: